INCLUD-ED’s findings have been reflected in European resolutions and political recommendations. Furthermore results have been adopted by organizations that are taking SEAs to schools of different countries. The following evidence reflect these achievements on political impact.
Evidence: 3 European institutions recommendations.
- Council conclusions of 11 May 2010 on the social dimension of education and training (2010/C 135/02). Document
- Communication from the EC (January 2011). Tackling early school leaving: A key contribution to the Europe 2020 Agenda. Document
- Council Recommendation on policies to reduce early school leaving (June 2011) (10544/11). Document
Evidence: 2 European Union resolutions.
- European Parliament resolution of 2 April 2009 on educating the children of migrants (2008/2328(INI)). Document
- European Parliament resolution of 9 March 2011 on the EU strategy on Roma inclusion (2010/2276(INI)). Document
Evidence: 1 National institutional recommendation.
- Education Ministry Report: European and Spanish Educational Objectives. Education and Formation Strategy 2020. Spanish Report 20102011. In this report the development of AEE in the Basque Country appears as a practice to follow. Document
Evidence: 3 State and regional legislation.
- Official bulletin from the Andalucía Council (BOJA). The 8th of June, 2012 order which regulates the inscription procedure and continuity of the centers recognized as «Learning Community» and creates the Andalusia Network «Learning Community». Document
- Success actions in the «Learning Communities» project. Planning and Curricular in early childhood and primary education Service. Education Department. Catalonia Government. http://www.xtec.cat/web/projectes/comunitats
- Integral Plan for the Roma people (2009-2013). Among the actions taken in the education area are included the AEE. Document
Evidence: 8 agreements with Public Administrations.
- Rivas-Vaciamadrid City Hall to implement SEAs in the schools (2010-2015).
- Albacete City Hall to implement SEAs in two neighborhoods in different social areas (2009-2013).
- La Salle University (Madrid) to implement SEAs in the university (2010-2012).
- Agreement with the Kyungnam University (South Korea) to train the professors of the university in the INCLUD-ED results (2011-2016).
- FETE-UGT to train the teachers of all Spanish State in the SEAs identified for INCLUD-ED (2010 – present).
- USTEA to disseminate and train all professional from all the Spanish State in the SEAs (2013- present).
- SEPA (Research Group of Social Pedagogy and Environmental Education) of the Santiago de Compostela University to train future teachers in AEE (2013- present).
- Catalonia Government. Education Department. Agreement with 8 Catalonian universities to promote a team of trainers in AEE around Catalonia (UIC, UB, UAB, UdG, URV, URL, UdL, UVic).
Latin America *
Evidence: Ministers and Secretaries of Education of different countries in Latin America have promoted training actions about INCLUD-ED’s results to relevant stakeholders (including teachers, researchers, officers, practitioners, inspectors,….), as a strategy for implementing the Successful Educational Action in different regions and/or centres.
- Secretaries of Eduction of Brasil and Mexico -April 2014-
- Minister of Education of Santa Fe (Argentina) -November 2014- More information
- Secretary of Education of Itagüí (Colombia) – July 2014-